Well, this will definitely solve that. You will learn how to transfer files between a FTP server and your Android device with a free app called: AndFTP.
Difficulty level: Easy
- Download and install the app from the Android Market.
- Open the app.
- The first time you launch the app, it will ask you to type in the information of the server you would like to connect to. Type in your server address, user name, password, and port (usually 21).
- Touch the connect button.
- It will now attempt a connection to the server. If the connection is successful, you will now see the files in your server, as well as the files on your mobile device.
- To transfer files, simply touch the file, touch “transfer” and it will move the remote selected fold
Hopefully it's useful
Taken from http://blog.arvixe.com/
How to Connect to a FTP Server with an Android Device